If you are looking for sports and remedial massage therapy in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, look no further. For more information on my sports and remedial massage servives, rates etc click here …
For thousands of years, massage has helped relieve aches and pains. Today’s sports and remedial massage therapy techniques incorporate advanced technology and proven practices from across the world to deliver a wide range of benefits.
Top athletes – both human and equine – as well as non-sports people – use Sports & Remedial Therapy regularly to help maintain muscle performance and general health, identify minor injuries and treat existing injuries.
Do you suffer from:
- Loss of performance
- Back/ shoulder/ neck pain
- Previous injury
- Recurring injury
- Other unattributed symptoms?
Sports & Remedial Therapy provides a range of benefits that can help. These include:
- Improved circulation
- Increased lymphatic drainage
- Reduced pain and muscle inflammation
- Increased range of joint movement
- Break-down of scar tissue and adhesions
- Increased body awareness
- Reduced stress and increased relaxation
We cover the following areas in Cambridgeshire
- St Neots